Pantry Seafood Bisque Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Pantry Seafood Bisque which belongs to the Soups recipe category.
- 1 pint (480 ml) half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons (49.5 g) tomato paste
- 1 can (4 ounces, or 115 g) tiny shrimp, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces, or 170 g) flaked crab, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large saucepan over low heat, heat the half-and-half to just below a simmer.
Whisk in the tomato paste and then stir in the shrimp, crab, dill, and lemon juice.
Let the whole thing cook together for just a minute or two, add salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Each with 11 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 10 grams of usable carbs and 24 grams of protein. Each serving also has 254 milligrams of calcium!