Cheesecake to Go with Fruit Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Cheesecake to Go with Fruit which belongs to the Sweets recipe category.
- 2 cups (450 g) cottage cheese
- 2 eggs cup (115 g) sour cream
- cup (32 g) vanilla whey protein powder
- cup (6 g) Splenda
- Grated rind and juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Hazelnut Crust or Simple Almond Crust, prebaked
- in a large, deep pie plate
Preheat the oven to 375F (190C, or gas mark 5).
Put the cottage cheese, eggs, sour cream, protein powder, Splenda, lemon rind and juice, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until very smooth.
Pour into the prebaked crust.
Place the cake on the top rack of the oven and place a flat pan of water on the bottom rack.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cool and then chill well before serving.
Each with 8 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 6 grams of usable carbs and 21 grams of protein. (Analysis includes crust.) Serve this cheesecake with the fruit of your choice.