Fish Eggs Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) sour cream
- cup (50 g) moist smoked salmon, mashed fine
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) jarred, grated horseradish
- 2 teaspoons finely minced sweet red onion
- teaspoon salt
Peel the eggs and slice the eggs in half.
Carefully remove the yolks into a mixing bowl and arrange the whites on a platter.
Mash the yolks with a fork.
Stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream, salmon, horseradish, onion, and salt and mix until creamy.
Spoon the mixture back into the hollows in the egg whites.
Each with a trace of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 3 grams of protein.