Chocolate Raspberry Pie Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Chocolate Raspberry Pie which belongs to the Sweets recipe category.
- 1 package (4-serving size) sugar-free raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 cups (300 ml) boiling water
- 1 pint (475 ml) no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream, softened (I used
- Breyer's Carb Smart.)
- Crisp Chocolate Crust
- Maltitol-Splenda Chocolate Sauce
In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar-free raspberry gelatin with the lemon juice and boiling water.
Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Now stir in the softened low-carb vanilla ice cream.
Stick the bowl in the fridge for a few minutes until the mixture is thickened a bit but not set and pour into the Crisp Chocolate Crust.
Chill for at least several hours, and overnight is a good idea.
Serve with the Maltitol-Splenda Chocolate Sauce or with Sugar-Free Chocolate Sauce
Each with 8 g protein; 8 g carbohydrate; 4 g dietary fiber; 4 g usable carb. Analysis includes crust. Carb count does not include the polyol sweetener in the ice cream or chocolate sauce.