Peaches with Butterscotch Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Peaches with Butterscotch Sauce which belongs to the Sweets recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) frozen, unsweetened, sliced peaches
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- cup (8 g) Splenda
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) sugar-free imitation honey
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) heavy cream
- teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) butter, melted
- Guar or xanthan
Place the peaches in a slow cooker.
(I didn't even bother to thaw mine.
) In a bowl, stir together the lemon juice, Splenda, honey, molasses, cream, cinnamon, and butter.
Pour the mixture over the peaches.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 6 hours.
Thicken the sauce to a creamy consistency with a little guar or xanthan and serve hot.
Each with 1 g protein, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 7 g usable carbs. (Analysis does not include polyols or toppings.)