Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse to Die For! Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse to Die For! which belongs to the Sweets recipe category.
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 package (10 ounces, or 280 g) soft tofu
- 1 heaping tablespoon (6 g) unsweetened Cocoa powder
- to teaspoon instant coffee crystals (use more if you like mocha
- 1 to 1 cups (240 to 360 ml) heavy whipping cream, chilled
Use an electric mixer to beat the pudding mix, tofu, cocoa powder, and coffee crystals until very smooth.
In a separate bowl, whip the cream until just about stiff.
Turn the mixer to its lowest setting, blend in the pudding mixture, and turn off the mixer? quickly.
(If you over-beat, you'll end up with chocolate butter.
Made with 1 cup (240 ml) of heavy cream, you'll get 6 servings
Each with 8 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 7 grams of usable carbs and 5 grams of protein. Made with 1 cups (360 ml) of heavy cream, your yield increases to at least 7 servings, each with 7.5 grams of carbohydrates and just under 1 gram of fiber, for a total of about 6.5 grams of usable carbs and 4 grams of protein. (I like this made with the smaller amount of cream, for a sturdier texture, but I know folks who like it with the larger amount, for a fluffier texture. It's your choice.) Carb count does not include polyol sweetener.