Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Spinach Artichoke Dip which belongs to the Appetizers and Snack recipe category.
- 1 can (13 ounces, or 380 g) artichoke hearts
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (10 ounces, or 280 g), thawed
- 2 cups (450 g) mayonnaise
- 2 cups (200 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed, or 2 teaspoons jarred, chopped garlic
Preheat the oven to 325F (170C, or gas mark 3).
Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
Combine the spinach, mayonnaise, cheese, and garlic in a large casserole dish (a 6-cup [1.
4-L] dish is about right).
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
Each with 4 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 2 grams of usable carbs and 10 grams of protein.