Curried Chicken Dip Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 1 can (5 ounces, or 140 g) chunk chicken, drained
- 3 ounces (85 g) light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) minced red onion
- teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons (10 g) minced fresh parsley
This is pretty darned easy?just assemble everything in your food processor with the S-blade in place and pulse until it's smooth.
Put your dip in a pretty bowl and surround it with cucumber slices, celery sticks, and/or pepper strips.
Each with 7 g protein; 2 g carbohydrate; trace dietary fiber; 2 g usable carbs. Carb count does not include vegetable dippers.