"Honey" Mustard Ham Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for "Honey" Mustard Ham which belongs to the Pork and Lamb recipe category.
- 5 pounds (2.3 kg) fully cooked, bone-in ham
- cup (80 ml) apple cider vinegar
- cup (12 g) Splenda, divided
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) brown mustard
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon water
Place the ham in a slow cooker.
In a bowl, mix together the vinegar and 2 tablespoons (3 g) of the Splenda.
Add the mixture to the slow cooker.
In the same bowl, mix together the mustard, molasses, remaining Splenda, and water and spread the mixture over the ham.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 7 hours.
Each with 68 g protein, 6 g carbohydrate, trace dietary fiber, 6 g usable carbs.