Seriously Simple Chicken Chili Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Seriously Simple Chicken Chili which belongs to the Poultry recipe category.
- 2 pounds (910 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar (16 ounces, or 455 g) prepared salsa
- 1 tablespoon (7.8 g) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon concentrate
- 3 ounces (85 g) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 tablespoons (90 g) light sour cream
Put the chicken in a slow cooker.
In a bowl, stir together the salsa, chili powder, and bouillon, making sure the bouillon dissolves.
Pour the mixture over the chicken.
Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 7 to 8 hours.
When the time's up, shred the chicken with a fork.
Serve topped with the cheese and sour cream.
Each with 39 g protein, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 4 g usable carbs.