Clam Dip Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 2 packages (8 ounces, or 225 g each) cream cheese, softened
- cup (115 g) mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 8 to 10 scallions, including the crisp part of the green shoot, minced
- 2 cans (6 ounces, or 185 g each) minced clams, drained
- Salt or Vege-Sal
Combine all the ingredients well.
A food processor or blender works well for this, or if you prefer to leave chunks of clam, you could use an electric mixer.
Chill and serve.
Each with just under 4 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 10 grams of protein. Analysis does not include vegetable dippers or crackers.